Degrees and Certifications:
Contact Me: (847) 336-2108
B.S. - Illinois State University - PE/Coaching Education
M.S. - Illinois State University - PE/Sport Administration
- I have had the privilege to teach students from grades K through Graduate School in PE and Health, on both the public and private sectors of education.
- I have served as a PE/Health Department Chair at the High School level.
- I have served as an Athletic Director on both the middle school and high school levels.
- I have been a Head coach or an Assistant coach on the middle school, high school and collegiate levels in several sports.
- Adjunct Professor at Carroll University.
Food for Thought Quotes
"Of all the subjects taught in school, Physical Education is the only subject which by the very nature of its content, has the potential to affect how a person will feel every moment of every day for the rest of his or her life."- Allen Russell -
A Learner's CreedI am here to learn.No one can make me learn, but it is my right.I am responsible for my own education. I am in control.Because learning so greatly affects my future.I must make it a priority in my life.Therefore, I must believe thatI am a lifelong learner. Nothing can stand in my way.No one has the right to hinder my educational pursuit.And I must respect the same right for others.No longer are there excuses for not learning.When I need assistance, my teacher will help me.Problems I encounter along the way are just challenges to overcome.If I seek the truth, the truth will set me free.No longer will I say I can't, because I can!I must remember that I am here for one reason -I am free to learn!- Howard Blount Jr. -